Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Purse was a MESS!

I LoVe purses and bags so much, but in the past few weeks, months, years, they are just a constant mess because I just throw stuff in and never look back. My purse often becomes a place for the kids, myself, as well as an office. Since I know in a matter of weeks I will be switching from baby bags to purses I decided to make a purse organizer. I don't know how it will work out, honestly but I hope it will make a quick transition from one bag to the next to simplify life.





It is a lot like making a crayon roll with bigger pockets. I saw a great tutorial here:
http://thegivingflower.de/?p=920
and here:

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, and cute fabric! Congratulations on the arrival of Jemma Jane, she is precious and her big brothers are so cute holding her! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete