Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Thursday, June 11, 2009

An Apron a Day

This week I have been working on some more aprons. I finally got around to making one for myself because my sis and I were supposed to host a little luncheon for our kid's teachers, but it got post-poned. Regardless, it made me get an apron for myself accomplished which has been on my crafting list for quite a while now. I love the way it turned out, and kind of which I had a skirt like this.


And this cherry one is heading for the etsy shop. I have at least one more (probably a couple) in the works for the shop.

I made another one that a friend bought and I forgot to take pictures of it, but it has been an apron a day around here...maybe it will keep the chores away. Ha! :-) I mean I wouldn't want to get my cute apron dirty or anything.

4 comments:

  1. Who needs to do chores anyway! That's no fun! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! They are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaime! I am ordering the cherry one from you when you list it. LOVE IT!! I need a new apron with pockets!

    ReplyDelete