Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A bunting we will go...



And a topiary too.


I have been wanting to make a topiary for every holiday that has past but just haven't done it. Then I saw this tutorial and thought "Ok, this is IT. I am doing it!" and it was super easy, fast, and cute. (It kind of reminds me of an old lady that just got her hair set, doesn't it...so cute and curly!!)




4 comments:

  1. I think I've seen some that have hair like that too - same blue tint as well :-)
    Very cute Jaime! I want your time!!! PLEASE!! I just can't seem to get it together to get my photos up! Must be a sign.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the topiary!! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the stuff to do a topiary for Halloween last year. We'll see if I get to it--EVER...

    Your patriotic one turned out very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how cute this is!! I think I want to make one for every holiday!! OR Maybe for every room in my house!!!

    ReplyDelete