Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Monogramming is coming…

2 fabric outfit 1My Mom has retired as of this summer…it is official.  We are so excited for her!!  One of my goals with my etsy shop is to get my own embroidery machine.  Until then, my Mom has agreed to do a few items for me.  Here is what I will be listing: a simple patchwork skirt with two fabrics and a monogrammed tank.  I will also be listing it using just one fabric with a slight price difference.  I just think it is so cute, and what isn’t cuter with some personalization?  They will be offered in sizes 18 month-6T.  2 fabric choices 2

Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Moms are the best!!! I love my mom ...she sews for me as well. I can do a good job but she does a great job.
    The outfit is adorable.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a monogramming machine - it's addicting.

    ReplyDelete