Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Watermelon, Sherbet, a Gerber Daisy…

So lately I have been loving the combo of pink and green.  It reminds me of all these things and just the fun times of summer.  I made my first serged project this weekend:

pink/green ruffle tank & skirt 1

(The colors turned out a little vibrant here).  It is a size 3T and, it is already in the shop.  But I was having such fun with the ruffles using my serger that I made a little something for me too. {wink}

015

Do you Mommy’s every feel like you are wearing t-shirts constantly?  I found this tank in the Target “$1” bin for $2.50 and knew I could embellish it to give myself at least a spruced up T-shirt/tank.  And as of today it is still stain-free, but I know that won’t last long! Ha.

014

♥,

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. well, i don't know where my first post went, but i am sending out a major MAJOR hint that i LOOOOOVE it. interpreted that means: please make one for your favorite (only) sister.

    ReplyDelete