Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Goodness

I have been consuming way too much of this stuff lately. It makes me feel like fall and that the holidays really are coming. Well, today started off rocky. It was a very rainy day and we had lots to do so I thought this cup of latte was a must. I waited in line for about 10 minutes with about 8 cars in front of me and just gave up because I was already running late for Ladies Bible Class at my church and I wasn't about to park and drag a kid inside with it pouring down rain. Isn't that awful? The worse part is it has been almost 12 hours and I am still wanting this $4 cup of goodness tonight!!! So here is my question to you...what makes you feel that fall goodness?

3 comments:

  1. I love the fall... especially when I have a cup of HOT TEA!! This is one of my favorites...

    Spiced Tea Mix
    2 c. sugar
    1 c. instant tea
    1 c. Tang
    1 env. lemonade mix
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    1 tsp. cloves

    Mix all ingredients. Good hot or cold. Stir the mix before using, to distribute spices evenly.

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the need for a hot beverage, only it's a chai for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is windows open from morning till night- cleaning and cooking in the kitchen and playing with the kids amidst fall decor- and a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer in it brings it altogether.

    ReplyDelete