Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October

My decorations are finally up! Here is a look into my house...ignore the dust and toys around if you can see any here. :-)

A very easy project...a candy corn topiary just made with strips of felt pinned on a styrofoam cone.

Last year I made some chair covers. The kids love them. It is a big decision on which one to sit.


My Mom painted this for me a few years back. I cannot help but smile when I see it. It is so cheerful!

The mantle

Gobble, gobble. A lady at our church makes these. Isn't it precious?!
Happy October everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. i had forgotten about the chair covers and candy corn...just add it to my ever growing "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love the chair covers - my kids would love them and talk about them ALL season, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Love the chair covers.

    ReplyDelete