Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wipes Case

You need to be a glue gun artist with this project, which I am not and have the blisters to prove it. All in all I like the way it came out. I hadn't made a wipes case like this one before but thought it would be a prefect addition in the smaller baby bag my Mom made me (below.)
Isn't it so cute? So far I am still hauling the huge bag around that I made, but I am looking forward to lightening my load soon, hopefully.
Two days in a row, Jemma has napped like a champ and given me the chance to play around again. I hope this becomes the new normal.

1 comment:

  1. super cute! so, did you hot glue all of it? even the main pink fabric?

    ReplyDelete