Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Craft Show

It was a success! I am so thankful to my sister and sis-in-law. They helped me set up and sat with me while we sold. We were put right by a window and at 5 pm when it started, we were being blinded by the light, so the pictures aren't that great.

I do have a lot of stuff to be listed in the shop now...once all my presents are wrapped maybe. :-)

3 comments:

  1. So glad it was a success!! I wish I could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you Jaime! I so wish I could have come. I've been wanting to go to a good craft fair for awhile. Can't wait to see all you add to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I can't take a pic without my hand on my hip. Note to self: you look silly. I had so much fun and I'm glad you sold stuff and got your name out there!

    ReplyDelete