Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gifts: Burlap Pillows

I am in love with burlap right now. I have been seeing it everywhere and I love the look. I hadn't ever sewn it until now. Not my favorite to sew. It did make me appreciate my serger though. I decided to make my friends burlap pillows with iron on transfers for Christmas. You can buy all sorts of cool images on etsy to use or you can find some on the blog from graphicsfairy. I was debating to go with a "christmasy" type graphic or just a generic one that would be okay for all year. That is what I went with.
Honestly, I am not sure if they will survive a washing or not...hopefully my friends won't be hating me by March. I think the worse thing that could happen would they would have a blank pillow. I do think my serged seams will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment