Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Latest Project


Briggs is starting MDO tomorrow and Beck started pre-K yesterday. A home project was to create a Briggs head to toe for his first day. He helped me tape, of course. :-) And Beck is starting to have homework. He had to find some things around the house that start with "A". After one apple thing it was kind of a challenge. I am hoping my mom was able to get an acorn off her Oak tree. So, these are the projects that have kept us busy this week. I kind of feel like I am in a crafting slump...just not in the mood to actually create new things. I have enjoyed this rainy morning and just staying at home! Feels so good to hear the boys play in the other room while I catch up on much neglected chores. Happy Wednesday.


2 comments: