Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Good Cause

There is a near and dear Christian school that has an annual auction. This school means a lot to me. I went there for middle school, my mom worked there for many years, my brother attended, and we go to church with many of the teachers. As all private schools, they need money!! :-) So, this year I have donated a couple items to their auction that will be held in just a few weeks. Here is what I came up with:


I am thinking about adding some women's shirts to my etsy shop. I might wait for summer to do a bunch of ruffle tanks, but I like the way it turned out. Definitely something an average mom could throw on in the morning and look a bit cuter than just a stained t-shirt. Oh wait, is that just me? I swear everything ends up with these mystery spots...the mark of a Mom, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jaime! Love them! I have a question - which serger did you get? Mine is a brother 1034d - have you found a good website for working with it. Mine has been Unthreaded for about a month now and I'm am having the stinkiest time getting its tension right and rethreaded properly. Although, I think the biggest problem is I need for my children to leave the premises for a few hours so I can concentrate!

    ReplyDelete