Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful journals

I have been working on a little project for our ladies Bible class at church. We have been doing a really good and practical study based on the book The Ultimate Gift. Anyway, next week since it is our last class before Thanksgiving we are going to make some "thankful" journals. I know this is not an original idea but I wanted to post it. It is a reminder for me to stop and actually think about my blessings instead of just gobbling up all the good food! :-) Which I will do as well-and really looking forward to!

Front


Back


3 comments:

  1. i love these. i really should make one for scarlett, too-it's cute to hear the things kids are thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed you in class today. everyone really enjoyed 'creating'. thank you for putting all that together for us! I'm going to keep mine in the dining room and make it a family journal - everyone can include what they're thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you posted these! This was a big hit in class today. Thanks for taking the idea and running with it. They were perfect.

    ReplyDelete