Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz18gk5rKMW

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bow Holder & Art Too


This is really so simple it doesn't need a tutorial, but here are some step by step pictures. I am sure you have seen these around.

1. I started with a blank canvas and did a light coat of paint on it.
2. I chose to cut some strips of the fabric that are in the baby's room to match what I have going on in there plus an assortment of ribbons, ric rac, you know...just stuff from your stash.
3. I decided to use the staple gun, but I am sure a glue gun would work just fine. You just pull the ribbon taut and staple it into the wooden frame.

4. VOILA. You have a place to put all those cute bows and flowers for the hair. I am planning on hanging this near the changing table we have so I can just pick the bow as I get her dressed...plus it looks really cute on the wall!

3 comments:

  1. That is darling! Newsflash, you're going to need a billboard sized bow holder for your sweet baby girl!!!

    Love it and love you~
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute!! I'm trying to think of how I could use this for a little boy...lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! :) I really need to make one of these for my DD.

    ReplyDelete